A stunning way to preserve parts of an industrial history.
Susie's one-of-a-kind collage piece, titled "Develop", features actual machinery schematics that were hand illustrated by draftsman in the 1960s. Rescued from an industrial salvage facility in Cleveland, Ohio, each plan, featuring custom heating and cooling systems, was carefully cut into pieces to highlight the different design mechanisms and penmanship of each illustrator. Preserved and mounted to reclaimed wood, each section floats off the wall thanks to embedded finishing nails.
- Approximately 10' long x 18.5" high x 2" deep
- Vintage blueprints represent an historic piece of American industry
- Images of this art are featured in Susie's book Designing For Wellness
- Includes instructions for installation or free installation in the greater Cleveland area
- In stock. This item ships within 1- 2 business days