Pick up the golden tones of your other home elements.
Repurposed from rural villages in Rajastan, India, this naturally aged pot features golden hues with hints of ancient patterns around the outside. Handmade with clay, this earthenware vessel rests on a circular iron ring for an easy display by itself or with clippings you gather.
- Only 1 like this!
- Approximately 10" diameter and 10" tall
- Natural golden tones with charcoal accent patterns
- Includes iron display ring
- Available for local pickup or delivery
- Otherwise this item ships in 1 business day