Step into our world on the first Wednesday of every month* as we spread out our supplies and produce our latest masterpieces right before your eyes. Gain exclusive access into open spaces where you can see the heart of the maker movement in Cleveland. Discover a wide variety of mediums including acrylics, encaustics, sculpture, wood, stained glass, mixed media and more!
Featured artists on Wednesday, February 7th include:
- Susie Frazier (mixed media)
- Eileen Dorsey (oil painting)
- Rebecca Cross (textile arts, silk dying)
- Charmaine Spencer (sculpture, eco art)
- Bruce Buchanan (stained glass)
- Dawn Tekler (encaustic painting)
- Mark Krieger (acrylic painting)
- Laurel Herbold (illustration, painting)
- R!ch Cihlar (spray painting, mixed media)
- Zack Hoon (photography, framing)
This experience is ideal for:
- Tour groups interested a unique Cleveland experience
- Companies eager to create cultural excursions for their team
- Associations who plan monthly gatherings for their members
- Senior communities who organize social outings for residents
- Home schooling families who want an immersive experience
- Schools that want to offer an educational art experience
- Friends of all ages looking for an alternative night out
Doors open at 5:00 PM, with demonstrations ongoing and in no particular order through 8 pm.
Doors close by 9:00 PM
- observe how we work with our materials
- talk directly with us about our technique
- experience the creative process first-hand
- enjoy food and beverages from Local West
- wander at your own pace with no crowds
- receive a free, artist-made gift to take home
Pre-registration recommended - limited availability.
Choose an upcoming date. (NOTE: *There will be no event planned on 7/4 due to the holiday.)
Tickets are $20 each
If you're coming with 10 or more people, tickets are $15 each.
Once you purchase your ticket for any of the upcoming dates, you will receive an email confirmation of your order. Simply come to the first floor of 78th Street Studios on the night of the event and check in at the registration table.
Upon arrival, ticket holders will be greeted by 78th Street Studios ambassadors, provided with building maps featuring the open venues you can visit, a menu of food and beverages available for sale from Local West, and a free, artist-made gift to take home with you. You are welcome to ask the artists questions about their process and watch them in the act of making. Permission to take photographs is at the discretion of each individual artist.