Step into our world on the first Wednesday of every month* as we spread out our supplies and produce our latest masterpieces right before your eyes. Gain exclusive access into open spaces where you can see the heart of the maker movement in Cleveland. Discover a wide variety of mediums including acrylics, encaustics, sculpture, wood, stained glass, mixed media and more!
Featured artists on Wednesday, October 3rd include:
- Jon Kvassay (painting, illustration)
- Leslie Edwards Humez (sculpting)
- Eric Rippert (painting)
- Susie Frazier (mixed media)
- Eileen Dorsey (oil painting)
- Mark Yasenchack (ceramics)
- Mark Krieger (acrylic painting)
- Laurel Herbold (illustration, painting)
- Zack Hoon (photography, framing)
- Solomon Williamson (illustration)
- Sampson the Artist (painting)
This experience is ideal for:
- Friends of all ages looking for an alternative night out
- Tour groups interested in a unique Cleveland experience
- Companies eager to create cultural excursions for their team
- Associations who plan monthly gatherings for their members
- Senior communities who organize social outings for residents
- Home schooling families who want an immersive experience
- Schools that want to offer an educational art experience
Doors open at 5:00 PM, with demonstrations ongoing and in no particular order through 8 pm.
Doors close by 8:30 PM
- observe how we work with our materials
- talk directly with us about our technique
- experience the creative process first-hand
- receive a complimentary drink ticket
- enjoy food and beverages from Local West
- wander at your own pace without the crowds
- pick out a free, artist-made gift to take home
Pre-registration recommended - limited availability.
Choose an upcoming date. (NOTE: *There will be no event planned on 7/4 due to the holiday.)
Tickets are $15 each online, $20 at the door. Free admission for children under 14.
Once you purchase your ticket for any of the upcoming dates, you will receive an email confirmation of your order. Simply come to the first floor of 78th Street Studios on the night of the event and check in at the registration table.
Upon arrival, ticket holders will be greeted by 78th Street Studios ambassadors and given a free, artist-made gift to take home with you. You are welcome to ask the artists questions about their process and watch them in the act of making. Permission to take photographs is at the discretion of each individual artist.