Sometimes we need a reminder to simply breathe through our challenges.
This handmade Mantra Block is an instrument of the mind, bringing our attention to the present as a tool to help influence our overall well-being. Made from reclaimed wood used during bridge-building projects across the United States, each block features a unique patina and distressed markings and is symbolic of how we reclaim ourselves daily.
- Made from reclaimed pine that was once part of construction projects
- Engraved to reveal the raw wood underneath
- Place on a special ledge or hang on the wall in your home or office
- Sawtooth hook on the back for easy hanging
- 12" L x 7" H x 1.5" D
- Available for same day pickup or next day delivery
- Otherwise this item ships in 1 business day