A truly historic artifact to boldly define your space.
Salvaged from Taylor & Boggis foundry, a company that began in the 1860s and manufactured iron castings in the Flats district of Cleveland, this authentic wooden form was one of the last remaining "molds" left in their shuttered down factory. With the flat bottom and an authentically weathered finish only earned from repeated use, it has been repurposed with inset glass to become one of the most unique mirrors you'll find.
- Only 1 left!
- Includes certificate of authenticity, explaining its history
- Only two of these mirrors ever existed
- Made from a salvaged foundry form sourced from T & B Foundry
- Size: 30" diameter x 7.5" deep
- Features high quality .25" thick glass mirror
- Rests on any solid surface or hangs with the included French cleat