A decorative artifact made from real print blocks from India.
Formerly used to imprint batik patterns on fabrics and other textiles, hand carved wood blocks have been joined together to form a one-of-a-kind accent mirror.
- Only 1 left!
- Overall size is 24" diameter x 1.25" thick
- Ebony and dark walnut finish
- Hangs with a simple D-hook mounted on the back
- Handmade by artisans in rural villages of Rajasthan.
- Available for local pickup or delivery
- Otherwise, this item ships in 1 business day