Step into our world on the first Wednesday of every month as we spread out our supplies and produce our latest masterpieces right before your eyes. Gain exclusive access into open spaces where you can see the heart of the maker movement in Cleveland. Discover a wide variety of mediums including acrylics, encaustics, sculpture, wood, stained glass, mixed media and more!
Doors open at 5:00 PM, with demonstrations ongoing and in no particular order through 8 pm.
Coordinate a memorable experience for your friends, family or colleagues!
Experience Cleveland's only event dedicated to presenting the process of art-making, not just the finished art. Gain unprecedented access behind the scenes of some of this region's top showrooms and studios to see how the artists find inspiration, how they problem-solve, and how they produce their handmade products.
- Three hours of open access to the working, creative moments of professional artists, designers and makers.
- Get a chance to make art YOURSELF!
- At your own pace, wander into 7 - 9 studios to see what projects are underway.
- All ages are welcome, but children under 14 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and beverages are available for sale, courtesy of Local West.
- Ticket price includes a free, artist-made gift to take home with you
This experience is ideal for:
- Friends, families, and couples looking for an alternative night out
- Cultural outings for companies
- Social events for member associations
- Families involved in home schooling
- Students from educational institutions
- Tour groups visiting Cleveland
Once you purchase your ticket for any of the upcoming dates, you will receive an email confirmation of your order. Simply come to the first floor of 78th Street Studios on the night of the event and check in at the registration table.